The industry standard for 50 years!
If a restaurant makes fresh pasta for their menu there is a very high chance it was made using the Imperia RMN 220.
- Made in Italy.
- The body is made of chrome plated steel to ensure long life span and facilitate easy cleaning.
- Dough rollers are infinitely adjustable between 0mm and 5mm to get the correct thickness.
- Make sheets of pasta for lasagna and raviolis.
- Optional cutting cassettes to make pasta like spaghetti, tagliatelle, and pappardelle.
- Tempered steel roller gears and self lubrication bushing help keep the machine in service.
The Imperia RMN 220 is a great machine to make fresh pasta in a restaurant setting, but it also works very well for enthusiastic home chefs.
Imperia Professional Pasta Machine – Manual
For more information. Please email: email@example.com
Product code: IPS 010